Generation Alpha, born since 2010, may be young, but they're already influencing how their family travels.
Focusing on U.S., Canadian, Brazilian, and Mexican family travelers, the study explores the intricacies related to these unique markets. Our findings indicate that, despite their young age, Generation Alpha plays an active role in family travel inspiration and planning; they’re influencing trip decisions for the entire family.
Download this study to learn:
- The similarities and differences in family travelers between North America and Latin America
- To what extent Gen Alpha influences their family's destination selection and trip activities
- How families in these markets research and plan travel together
- What types of resources family travel-planners consult throughout the process
- How families prioritize convenience, available activities, and price