TravelAds Sponsored Listings cost-per-click model is an efficient way for hotels to connect with travelers looking to book with premium and customizable placements to maximize awareness and drive conversion.
Watch our latest on-demand webinar, to learn how hotels can take advantage of early green shoots of demand with TravelAds.
To learn more about making the most of the TravelAds tool, watch our new video series including overviews of targeting and reporting.
TravelAds Hotel Recovery Program
Beginning on July 20th, Expedia Group Media Solutions started providing up to $10 million in TravelAds account credit to help hotel advertisers generate increased exposure for properties, capture travel shopper demand, and let travelers know they’re open for business, when the time is right.
Advertisers who are reactivating their TravelAds accounts with a minimum of $500 USD (€450, £400) will receive an account credit equal to 20% on top of their initial qualifying deposit(s).
Reassure travelers, capture demand, and drive conversion with TravelAds
- customizable imagery and ad copy
- share health and hygiene measures
- lead with flexible booking offers and deals
- address travelers' questions and concerns
Program details and eligibility
- The TravelAds reactivation program will be offered in three phases beginning July 20, 2020. All eligible hotels who are included in Phase 1, 2 and 3 would have received an email with program information.
- All hotels who have participated in TravelAds Sponsored Listings in 2019 and/or 2020 are eligible for the program.
- Advertisers who are reactivating their TravelAds accounts with a minimum of $500 USD (€450, £400) will receive an account credit equal to 20% on top of their initial deposit(s).
- Phase 3 of the TravelAds reactivation program will take place between September 8th and September 30th, 2020. Hotels eligible for phase 3 must reactivate their accounts between September 8th and September 30th, 2020 for the credit match.
- If you oversee two or more properties in different markets they may be eligible in different phases of the program, please reach out to your TravelAds advisor or TravelAds Sales Support with questions on eligibility.
- Account deposits from corporate funded hotels will be credited 20% of the total deposits made on their first day of funding during the eligible timeframe.
- Account deposits from individually funded hotels will be credited 20% of their initial deposit during the eligible timeframe.
- Account credit will be made available in advertisers' accounts within 5 business days of the qualifying deposit.
- Phases 1 and 2 of the TravelAds reactivation program that ran between July 20th and September 4th have now concluded. If you have any questions, please reach out to your TravelAds advisor or TravelAds Sales Support.
Log into your TravelAds account to deposit funds and take advantage of this offer.